550 W 45th St
Hell’s Kitchen’s hottest new rental building. All homes feature stainless steel appliances, custom lighting fixtures and vanities, plus washer dryers, and wide plank oak flooring.
Offer a variety of exclusive indoor and outdoor spaces designed to match the dynamic New York lifestyle: a game room to unwind, a test kitchen for building sponsored cooking classes, a curated art gallery, a business center, and an unrivaled health club with spinning and yoga classes offered daily. Architectural details connect the indoors with large landscaped outdoor areas with functional areas ranging from The Perch – a serene second floor hide-away overlooking a large private courtyard – intimate sky lounge that opens onto a roof deck with movie screen, misting wall, and places to socialize while overlooking the Hudson River. Life is easy with concierge services, breakfast offered weekdays and shuttle service available during rush hour.
A first-of-its-kind day-and-night market conveniently located on the ground floor. Spanning a full city block, the market offers a thoughtfully balanced list of artisan vendors and restaurants, a kitchen for culinary classes, a grocer with fresh ingredients and cooking supplies, as well as a bicycle porter and shop.
• Private fully landscaped courtyard
• 2nd Floor Roof deck with a fireplace
• 32nd Floor Sky Terrace with Hudson River views
• Outdoor movie theater and misting wall
• Business Center
• Game Room
• Curated art gallery with rotating exhibits
• Fully-equipped Demonstration Kitchen with
• Continental daily breakfast
• Health Club with a cycling & yoga studio
• Playroom & Outdoor Playground
• Indoor Parking garage